Christ-centered beginnings for a life of learning.
MPPCCC limits enrollment to 42 children in the building at any given time. The children are divided into age-specific classroom settings. As a result, we provide a personal relationship with each child and their family. We encourage family involvement and believe early childhood education is based on a partnership between parents, teachers and students.
The MPPCCC teaching staff are committed, degreed professionals and their longevity provides families and children with consistency and continuity.
We provide 3 flexible, family-friendly program options:
· Full Day Program (includes Preschool Program) over five hours during the hours of 6:30 AM – 5:30 PM
· AM/PM Program – up to five hours in the morning or the afternoon.
· Preschool Program – 8:00 – 11:30 AM
Since 1969, MPPCCC has built a reputation for providing quality year-round early childhood education and child care.
MPPCCC is dedicated to the following core behaviors:
· We believe children should learn in a caring, Christ-centered environment with dedicated well-prepared staff.
· We believe children are at the beginning stages of a life of learning and we will be deliberate at showing them God’s world.
· We believe children can be best nurtured in a learning environment that prepares them for the challenges of their continued education.
· We believe that children should have a learning environment that positively nurtures the physical, spiritual, emotional, intellectual and relational dimensions of their young lives.
· We believe character building begins at the earliest stages of life and therefore must be taught and modeled.